Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sick

Okay this is my second post so give me a brake if it truely sucks..
So I've spent most my day lounging about in bed, okay I'm making that sound glorious, let me try again. I've spent most my day unable to get out of bed with influenza. Such a terrible sickness it is, keeping me from school...what a shame. No, in reality I'm rather delighted by this because it gave me sometime to do some chores and clean up the house before my much awaited visitor comes. Ah, it's true my sister is coming home from college this weekend and I'm actually kind of excited because we've gotten alot closer lately. It's weird you spend the first few years of your life hating your siblings with some uncharted passion and suddenly one day it just clicks that you miss them. For me I think it's simple why we became closer. Last decemember I had one of my best friends die in a car accident. You think you know how it would feel to lose a friend, but really you don't untill it happens. You think about the most important person in your life... What would you do if one day you got a call late at night saying they were dead and you should go to the hospital to support their family. What would you do in the days after? The months following? Kill yourself? Let me tell you, I've thought it. But thats the worst part, you don't get the easy out. You have to be here for your other friends and her family. But it will be three months next thursday and I still find it hard to get out of bed on the anniversary's of her death. Heck, getting out of bed after having the nightmares is still terrible, but I do it anyway. I don't see another choice anymore. Anyway.. I think that's what brought me and my sister together. Pathetic isn't it? That it takes that much to bring two siblings together? I should say so.. Well I basically just felt like writing because I've spent all day over thinking and wanted to do some much needed writing but not I'm gonna go pull myself together because I've got a friend dropping off everything I could have possibly missed in class today. Joy! Maybe if I'm truely inspired I'll write again tonight.. I think I'm starting to like blogging.. No matter how pathetic or random my attempts at it are. -Author

No comments:

Post a Comment