Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Falling Behind

So Im writing today because we don't have class.. one great thing about South Dakota.. Snow days! This post wont be long because I just don't feel like writing mostly because I know Ill read this later and no reason to reread my diary of a depression. Anyway... Im not with Kohl anymore.. Im not okay again yet.. I quit waiting to be okay... Im taking things one moment at a time... To much on my mind sorry I've given up on my blog sort of .. but I doubt many follow it anyway so I cant be dissapointing to many right? Anyway... Im just sort of tired... Nightmares kept me up again. I swear Im crazy.. .and now Im crazy and addicted to mood enhancers .. If i dont take them I dont know if I should be trusted alone... Im crazy... Anyway... See ya bloggers.. .Ill try and write later.. -Shelby-

No comments:

Post a Comment